2011年8月1日星期一

'Pain'ball

A fun game that's really  made me addicted - Paintball..No no no, it should be the 'Pain'ball...

Thanks to the organiser Wayne & FB power, we've got 21 paintball-ers joining, excluding the FFK-ers..
Get together at the Xtion Paintball Park @ Bukit Jalil with Gorgeous (the cutie Husky puppy!)

Raining in the morning was really made us worried, but we'll still playing under rain! It will be a great experience! Unfortunately, rainy stop after the briefing. We see the sunshine! The GAME started!

We'd changed 2 parks, from the small one to the bigger one (for members only). I tell you, it's really FUN & CRAZY!!
I'm a beginner, from only hiding, shooting & being shoot. Feels good to being shoot tho...LOL
I still remembered, once I'd grasp the flag and the time I'm turning back, got really a bad feeling. I can feel that lots bullets aiming & shooting towards me! Even you've already surrendered, the enemies will kept shooting you! The result, I being shoot! Aarrrhh...it's PAIN~

Girl's power

Team A
VS
Team B

is discussing on the strategies..

getting ready...deep breath before start..

he's really run~ just run~

I'm only hide~ just hide~

they're keep on shooting~ just shoot~

Overall, it's FUN! Looking towards the next 'Pain' session~  :)

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...