2013年7月14日星期日

Craziness

I am depressing...I am going to be mad soon..
New job has just started a week, why I felt like went through a whole year?!!!
I 'deserved' the craziness...
A crazy fella had choose a crazy job for herself.. It MAY or MAY NOT be what she like..
From a leisure travel industry to an innovative science & techno industry..
What a tremendous change! CRAZY.........
(Friend: you're so brave...to made this choice..  Me: I'm kind of regretted...)
It was expected and MORE than what I was expected...
An ART stream fella is going to study SCIENCE again after few years of working..
It's not general science, it's more and more advance..
KILL ME PLEASE.....KILL ME....
It's deprive my personal life! I'm gonna 'fully contribute myself' to science & techno!!! 
Not only him! I'm gonna memorize the all the ministries, initiatives & associate's names, in short form!! And also  the minister's name..lots of names to memorize, lots of faces to recognize.. oh gosh! You thought that I'm a recognition robot meh....
crazy man.....mamamia.... 
But in order for me to get a brighter future, I'm gonna get thru this!
I'M GONNA GET THRU THIS!! ARGH.....  :( :( :( :( :(

没有评论:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...